If you truly desire to get ahead, and enjoy all the rewards life brings, author Jim Rohn says, “You need to devote at least half an hour a day to personal and professional development.”
He recommends four books to get you started.
The descriptions are from the books themselves. (We have read each one and we thoroughly recommend them.) If you can’t afford to buy them all at once, buy one and borrow the others from the library.
by George Clason
This astonishing best-seller holds the secrets to all your ambitions and desires and everything you wish to accomplish. This book holds the key to your personal wealth.
Millions of readers have been helped by the famous Babylonian parables, hailed as the greatest of all inspirational works on the subject of thrift, financial planning, and personal wealth.
In language as simple as that of the Bible, these fascinating and informative stories set you on a sure path to prosperity and its accompanying joys.
Acclaimed as a modern day classic, this celebrated best-seller offers an understanding of, and solution to, your personal financial problems that will guide you through a lifetime. This is the book that holds the secrets to acquiring money, keeping money, and making money earn more money. Give a copy to a teenager you have high hopes for.
by Napoleon Hill
Are you too busy working to spare any time for thinking? Then you’re too busy earning a living to make any money – until now!
The curious thing is, people who really make money – lots of it – don’t work that hard. Once they’ve set the ball rolling new wealth simply accumulates upon previous wealth. The secret lies in getting the ball rolling at the start. It’s a secret Napoleon Hill discovered last century when he interviewed 504 of America’s richest men – and it’s a secret so simple anyone can use it to become wealthy.
Reprinted 42 times since its original publishing and sold out each time, (you’ve got to ask yourself WHY?), it details the steps you can take to put yourself on Easy Street.
– How great dreams turn into great riches
– Desire performs the impossible
– 28 very personal but revealing questions
– The magic of money consciousness
– How you can use more brains than your own
– Why there’s no such thing as bad luck
– Fear is only a state of mind
These things together with his secret formula provide a tried and tested plan that makes people rich. It will make YOU rich too!
by Dale Carnegie
Start with these eight goals:
1. Set out of a mental rut, think new thoughts, acquire new visions, discover new ambitions.
2. Make friends quickly and easily
3. Increase your popularity
4. Win people to your way of thinking
5. Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done
6. Handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant
7. Become a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist
8. Arouse enthusiasm among your associates
Since it was first published in 1936, Dale Carnegie’s classic has helped millions of readers. Revised and updated to meet the needs of people in the 21st century, How To Win Friends And Influence People continues to solve the biggest problem we all face: how to get along with other people in our everyday business and social life.
by Jim Rohn
Some people believe they have to choose between wealth and happiness. That’s not so. Wealth and happiness spring from the same fountain of abundance.
But to unlock the fountain of prosperity inside you, you need to embrace the seven key strategies for success. You’ll learn how to:
– Unleash the power of setting goals
– How to seek knowledge
– Learn how to change
– Control your finances
– Master time
– Surround yourself with winners
– Learn the art of Living Well
Jim Rohn’s philosophy has helped millions change their lives.
Share with Friends & Family