• July 16, 2018 at 11:09 am #49702
    Liza PujjiDr Liza Pujji
    Participant

You can upload/change your photo in the student portal by clicking ‘User Profile’ and then ‘Edit Profile’ (screenshots attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 17, 2018 at 4:12 pm #49770
    Robyn SchrafftRobyn Schrafft
    Participant

Hi Liza, thankyou for posting this, but I still can’t add a profile pic. On the second image you’ve supplied above, under the settings icon is a list; Edit profile, My account etc. On my one it starts at ‘My account’, there is no option to edit profile. I’ve tried every trick I can think of to get the profile pic added, it’s just not working.

I have taken a screenshot, which I’m hoping will appear when I submit this. Hopefully it’s something really simple I’ve overlooked.

Regards,

Robyn

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 18, 2018 at 8:52 am #49796
    Abi KnaufAbi Knauf
    Participant

Hi Robyn,

It’s not just you, I could not add a photo, and so the admin team uploaded one for me. I am usually pretty savvy with technology, but also couldn’t figure it out at all.

Regards,

Abi 🙂

July 18, 2018 at 10:37 am #49801
    Contact NZIBSContact NZIBS
    Participant

I had trouble when I tried a few months ago. Then yesterday, having clicked on the square for the pic, it allowed me to upload! Having made a joke trial, I am now in the embarrassing position of not knowing how to delete it ):

July 24, 2018 at 2:01 pm #50078
    Liza PujjiDr Liza Pujji
    Participant

Thanks for feedback! There were issues with settings of some users but everything should be fixed now.

March 6, 2019 at 9:09 pm #58465
    Robert McKenzieRobert McKenzie
    Participant

[attachment file=58466]

August 9, 2019 at 2:54 pm #65295
    Gael McKechnieGael McKechnie
    Participant

Hi everyone

I am new to the course but can’t find anywhere to upload a photo for my profile. Have read all the above but still can’t find anything.

Gael

March 18, 2020 at 9:48 pm #74556
    Glenys RobinsonGlenys Robinson
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to the course and have tried to upload a profile photo.   However, it comes out sideways.  The .jpeg photo is portrait orientation prior to it being uploaded.  Any suggestions how I can fix this please?

April 15, 2020 at 8:20 pm #76212
    Alexandra ChristevaAlexandra Christeva
    Participant

I am a new student. I thought I already have my profile set up, but this page is asking me to add profile photo again. I also couldn’t write in the forum. So I wonder what is wrong with this page. I am  trying  again now..

September 1, 2020 at 3:23 pm #84231
    Liz HilliarLiz Hilliar
    Participant

I have just started the proofreading and copy-writers course have completed one module. Thought I had better introduce myself an see if this gets put on the forum. I reside in Auckland and am happy that lock down is over.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.