• June 12, 2018 at 12:50 pm #48163
    Liza PujjiDr Liza Pujji
    Participant

This exercise is for students who have completed at least four assignments.

As you have learnt in Tutorial 4, you can be asked to proofread a document in hard or soft (electronic) format. Microsoft (MS) Word is the most common word processing program, and this exercise is designed for you to practice MS Word and track changes.

Instructions – MS Word Exercise (pdf)
    MS Word Exercise (docx)
    MS Word Exercise – Corrected (pdf)
    MS Word Exercise – Correction Report (pdf)
    Tips for using Track Changes (pdf)

June 15, 2018 at 11:25 am #48378
    Sue HeyesSue Heyes
    Participant

My partner is currently doing the Writing Short Stories course and spelling has never been his forte. (Yes, I am pronouncing that as ‘fort-ay’)  After doing the tutorial and assignment on track changes, it has been a great delight in practising this on his assignments.  Also doing it this way, I get to see exactly what happens at the other end as I needed to explain to him how it works.  That has fascinated me as and has helped to reinforce what I learnt about it from this course so far.

It is great that you have put up those exercises as I was wondering how others would have the opportunity to practise this newly learnt information, and I look forward to doing them as well.  If you can fall in love with a program, I think I have with track changes! 🙂

The topic ‘Using Track Changes: Microsoft Word Exercise’ is closed to new replies.