This video will guide you through the steps needed to install the WordPress content management system on your own domain or web server.
The five steps to install WordPress…
- First, we’ll download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org.
- Then, we’ll upload those files to our web server, using FTP.
- Third, we’ll create a MySQL database and user for WordPress.
- Then, we’ll need to configure WordPress to connect to our newly-created database,
- And lastly, complete the installation and setup our new website.